Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thank You, Thank You, Thank YOU!

I cant even begin to thank all of you for the love, support, encouragement and making me laugh when all I wanted to do was cry...the past two years were not my best, in fact they were the worst ever but I have amazing friends who know what to do/say to keep me going when I feel like giving up.

I realize I'm not the most positive person (understatement, ha) and your attitude can really make or break your day, Ive learned this the hard way and still have days where I sit and ask what I did to deserve this. Reality is I didnt do anything, just life and as we all know life isnt fair. Pretty sure every single person you know or will ever meet would change something about their life...big or small they would all have something they wish they could change.

I read a blog about another mom, who also beat cancer titled Dont Waste Your Cancer and I wish I had found her blog alot earlier on in my journey, her mindset of "dont waste your cancer or your life" is so dead on! Anyone whos had something life changing would agree, you see the world with a whole new set of eyes, for a while I wasnt sure if Id even make it to tomorrow let alone being cancer free for a whole year. 

Guess I never saw myself being where I am at 23
  •  I just now wanted to get married and start my family, so happy the family part didnt wait because I cant imagine life without Jaelynn
  • Didnt think Id ever get so seriously ill...illness is for the eldery and weak, I am neither and yet beat cancer and managed to have liver go complete south but it all worked out for the better
  • Having several miscarriages, planned pregnancies at that and an ectopic pregnancy to top add do it
  • Owning a car thats from this decade, seriously this is huge for me!
  • House hunting...sort of! We are debt free (which is an accomplishment in itself!) so saving money for a fatty down payment, yay!
The list could go on and on but these are several big events for me that stand out a bit more than others, I thought about making a list of things Im grateful for and will just look at it whenever i'm feeling sad, just have yet to do it...and I need to make an official bucket list. Everyone should :)

This may be the most scattered post because I'm writing this while trying to catch up on DVRd shows, eating a salad, and hearing the damn sock monkey singing...just a bit distracting so if its all over the place  I apologize.



 Favorite Song that kept me going: Always Time for Life by Randi Driscoll

"Hey what are you waiting for life has she gently held you, hey what are you waiting for said time has he took your hand...when all is said and done youll understand everything, when its over youll be glad you lived--Theres always time for life" R. Driscoll <3


No comments:

Post a Comment