Monday, April 16, 2012

Somebodys got a Case of the Mondays

Ugh maybe it was from being on vacation for last week, feeling drained emotionally and physically or just because the weather is shit. No matter the reasons, today is not a good day for me. I wanna go back to bed and just lay there all week.

I enjoy vacation a bit too much. I got a lot of things organized, cleaned and thrown away. I feel as though I'm nesting but not pregnant(that I know of!) I did take a test this morning but it was negative. I think when I finally get the positive test I'll still be upset because Ill then just worry about whether or not I will stay pregnant. Trying to concieve is not fun. Whoever said "just enjoy it" never had issues getting/staying pregnant. This past month I was really good about not obsessing over it (until today of course) and its only because my period was supposed to come today and I'm having a few pregnancy symptoms. Not sure if its PMS or pregnancy but they arent fun! Hopefully when I see my doctor in July she will have some answers to my questions and I will eventually bring home a healthy baby brother or sister for Jaelynn. Until then  I will just "nest" and make the townhouse clean and organized!

Aside from being down and out, nothing new to report. Trying to spend as much time with Justin as I can and just do things as a family. With him working 12 hour shifts, we rarely see eachother. When hes working I'm sleeping but when hes off I'm working. We average about 2 nights a week together assuming neither one of us have appointments/plans. I apologize in advance if I blow off friends here and there but my marriage comes first. Weve only been married 7 months and already fighting to keep things fun and actually see eachother...they say the first year of marriage isnt the easiest but is it because of that or the fact that weve been together close to 8 years? Who knows, all I know is I need to make some changes if this is going to last.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there my friend. Marriage is work and it sounds like you are doing a great job at it:)

    ReplyDelete