Thursday, April 19, 2012

21 Questions to Ask Your Kid(s)

Saw this on another blog I follow  a while back and just saw it again on Pinterest so wanted to do it! I did videotape it as well (mostly so I can remember what she said :)
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
No, Walk Away!!

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Beer and coffee...so true and funny that my 3 year old knows this!

3. What makes Mommy sad?
 When I hit Charlie (the boy I nanny for)

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Tickling

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
A baby

6. How old is Mommy?
50

7. How tall is Mommy?
Taller than that lamp

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
sleep

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
clean

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
bathtime

11. What is Mommy really good at?
yelling...haha

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
playing (video) games

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Charlie and Henry (nanny)

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
chips and salsa

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
When she helps me

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Not Caillou, you hate him and Daddy hates Charlie Brown

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Read books and cuddle

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Our last name is Rogers

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Im prettier...ouch kid!

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
you say it while kissing me too much

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
beach

No comments:

Post a Comment